Ken Lagasse, accountant and tax specialist, tells it like it is. A dollar saved in taxes is worth more than a dollar of revenue and businesses need to keep that in mind in an adverse tax environment.
Too many businesses are paying too much tax unnecessarily. This needs to change.
I have run a professional tax practice for many years and it is time to freely offer my insights and experience to help small businesses (particulalry small corporations) in Canada with insider scoops and tax sanity information.
Check Out the Latest Posts and Learn How to:
- reduce taxes - hint - little things really add up
- get refunds they did not know about
- structure or restructure their business for tax advantages
- how to deal with CRA and other bureaucracies and institutions to your advantage
- how to successfully approach banks and other lenders for financing
- and much more including original TAX CARTOONS
Everything here is in a user friendly format and offers actionable insights and strategies. Subscribe to this blog (click the subscribe to posts RRS feed button) or to my Facebook page for sanity saving resources and tools so, like the polar bear, you too can thrive in an adverse environment.
CRA expects us to know every possible way of reducing our taxes. That is how they work. So, in a way, we must play their game.
The good news is that what taxes are saved, often carries on for years to come.